Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have been errant lately - haven't kept up my blog!

I have been beyond busy lately. Or, so it seems. Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is just about here. I have not decorated the house this year and have limited my Christmas card list to a precious few.
I have been doing a lot of EBay. Walt has always solicited my help with his listings, however, here lately you would think that his stuff belongs to me. No contribution on ideas from him, just criticism. I must keep in mind that he has an illness that requires a lot of attention and huge amounts of patience. I am not a very patient person. He is a man of infinite details, all of which need his absolute consideration. Somehow, I am expected to pay as close attention as he does. But, he gets lost in time and space and I must keep all things level....Arrgh! I have this illness, MS, that requires.....ahh, never mind.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family. My oldest grandson has now left the nest, he is 23. He is living with a really sweet girl. I must be getting old, it is not possible that it has been that long since I was present for his birth! I lived in Florida then, and had yet to migrate back to California.

My son in law and daughter tore out our living room rug and replaced it with laminate. My the difference! We are both very pleased.

I am going to try to write more often. I hope for the best, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment