Sunday, September 20, 2009

Should I be a redhead or not... kinda iffy if it turns out pink!

For years, in my forties and fifties ( Lord love me, I am getting old!) I wore my hair red. Then, I got really ggggggrrrrrraaaaayyyyy and it was difficult to dye it to a decent red color with out looking like a pink and red zebra.
So, I let it grow out and quite frankly I was pleased with my hair.
Just recently I have gotten the urge to try to dye it again.

I have researched on line and will read the blurb on the the different products in order to make a decision. We shall see. If I get up the gumption to do it I will post a picture on my Facebook page.

My mother had red hair, mostly out of a bottle. She tried being blonde for a while when I was in high school, and quite frankly, it was just plain awful! Red hair suited her. She had the personality to match. She wore pink and every other color with her red hair.

Two of my closest friends, one current and one who I have not seen in a great while, are vibrant red heads. They are both on the outrageous side, like I used to be.

Maybe, just a thought, the color of your hair influences your behavior. I sincerely believe this. I have to get myself out of my current rut.

Ooooh, I can hardly wait for the trip to WalMart ! Get with it, dye it, be outrageous once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment