Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exactly what I needed.....

A new computer! Yep, I could not stand it... I bought a netbook. We already have a laptop and and desk top computers. Did I need a new one? Not likely, however, considering my passion for toys that are electronic!... well, I see, you catch the drift. I did not need a netbook,but with all of the hype, I sure did want one. So, I got one, so there! Besides, I had just read a review on Amazon.com by some disgruntled soul who wrote a three page dissertation about how awful a certain brand of computers are. It just so happens that the two computers we have are of this particular brand and we absolutely think both are really cool.

I, with my penchant for controversy, decided this person was far from a poor soul just seeking justice, but rather a professional complainer of the nth degree! So I did as my heart dictated and proceeded to write my own review to the tune of how sorry I was he was so upset, but, I had dealt with this brand of computers for a long time. Furthermore, I am computer savvy and have technical know how, blah, blah, blah. The upshot, in a nutshell, was that he must be mistaken and his review was pompous(asinine, actually) and he does not know of which he speaks.
"Furthermore", said I, "I am buying my third computer of the same maligned brand as soon as I finished the review. I promptly quit typing, closed out the review and ordered a netbook!

So far I have no regrets. It amazes me that so much is packed into such a small space. I love the idea of how it searches for a wireless network! It is easy and compact and totally wonderful!
Do I need a netbook, no, however, I would not deprive myself of this much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment