Saturday, April 10, 2010

Florida, ah, warmth again!

It has been a long, long winter here in the Sunshine State! I imagine that folks from other places have the same complaint.
I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger building a web store. I really would like to get off of Ebay and just have a non brick and mortar store. Of course, it may take me until the day I die to get recognized but, I am going to have fun trying!

I am truly enjoying my pain free days. This Cymbalta is truly a miracle, leastwise for me. Now, if someone kind and caring would invent a fantastic new drug to stop, dead in its tracks, my husband's and other sufferers Alzheimer's! He is slowly fading away... I suppose his medication is contributing to the pace, at least I hope so. May it be ever so slow, don't wish for him to fall into the abyss that so many others have fallen into. Every week he has always loaded a week's worth of pills into a pill box that is labeled for every day of the week. Here, recently, that has become my job because he gets confused as to which day and what pill goes where. Simple tasks are no longer simple for him. When he talks on the phone he cannot remember what was said as soon as he hangs up. I have warned family and friends that if they have something important to say, please ask to speak to me. Oh my!

Meanwhile, life goes on and time passes, it is warm again in Florida and most everything is right with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment