Monday, November 2, 2009

The Chair, my RED hair and H1N1 vaccination

The suspense of this chair has become very, very, trying. I thought I was going to have to go to a Physical Therapist to have some sort of required evaluation before the Scooter Store would put my request to the Powers that Be. I got a phone call a week ago, sorry for the reporting delay, that the now found that it was not necessary to have an evaluation. Shucks! I was looking forward to a new experience! Not! The Chair was ordered last Monday and should be here within three weeks from that date, or two weeks from today, Monday, November 2, 2009.
I hope it gets here in a timely manner.

I have, in the past, worn my hair red for long periods of time. When I first met Walt it was red and then got too difficult, or I got lazy to keep it up. However, I got tired of the grey and so.......

We have been hearing for some several weeks that the H1N1 virus is killing children and that folks over 64, random age or at 65 Medicare has got to pay, are immune? Yeah, right, tonight the powers that Are had to change their tune. Apparently, those folks in the "old" group are dying from this pestilence at a far more rapid rate -
20 percent - than any other age group... oops or a cost savings? After all, if they are immune Medicare does not have to pay for immunizations. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment